While its first graduates will be the Class of 2021, GHI enjoys the proven results of its academic program from more than a decade of data from sister schools within the Great Hearts network.
Evidence of a consistent and compelling case for the classical education Great Hearts provides:
- SAT average of the past five years is 1210, a 200+ point advantage over the national average
- ACT average is typically 35% higher than the state average
- 55% of graduates pursue a STEM course of study in college
- 98% of graduates attend college/university
- 2018 class of 474 graduating seniors were offered an estimated $55,885,491 in scholarships