Every Gift Is the Gift of a Hero
Great Hearts Texas EIN: 43-1973126
Your gift in any amount is a heroic act of generosity and service to our teachers, our scholars, our parents, and our entire school community.
Why does Great Hearts ask parents to donate?
- Your gifts provide our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive.
- Unlike traditional public schools, charter schools do not receive local taxes nor state funding for school facilities, resulting in large gaps in revenue between charter schools and local school districts.
- Your gift:
- Covers the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding.
- Helps us support our excellent and dedicated faculty.
- Keeps our teacher to student ratio smaller for more individualized attention.
- Enables us to offer programs like art, music, and foreign language on a daily basis.
Where does my contribution go?
- 100% of your contribution stays at Great Hearts Irving to support the core priorities of our academic model.
What does Great Hearts ask each family to give?
- We ask each family to consider contributing $1,200 per student to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding.
- Knowing that the financial situation is different for every family, we encourage every family to give as they are able.
- Enrollment status is not dependent upon a family’s decision to contribute financially.
How can I participate?
- Many families choose to spread out their contribution by making monthly gifts through Great Hearts Irving’s fiscal year, July 1 through June 30.
- Other families make a one-time gift.
- Every family’s participation, at whatever level, is vital to supporting the priorities of Great Hearts Irving.
- Donate online.
- Community Investment Giving Form.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees.
Questions? Please contact our Director of Academy Giving at Keo.Strull@greatheartsirving.org.
By including Great Hearts and Great Hearts Irving in your will, estate plan, or financial plans, you can continue to support future generations of Great-Hearted scholars. Please let us know if you already have or plan to make a legacy, bequest, or planned gift to Great Hearts and Great Hearts Irving by contacting the Advancement Office at 602-774-3663. It is recommended that you consult with your Tax Advisor to discuss making a legacy, bequest, or planned gift.