Every Gift Is the Gift of a Hero
Great Hearts Texas EIN: 43-1973126
Your gift in any amount is a heroic act of generosity and service to our teachers, our scholars, our parents, and our entire school community.
Why does Great Hearts ask parents to donate?
- Your gifts provide our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive.
- Unlike traditional public schools, charter schools do not receive local taxes nor state funding for school facilities, resulting in large gaps in revenue between charter schools and local school districts.
- Your gift:
- Covers the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding.
- Helps us support our excellent and dedicated faculty.
- Keeps our teacher to student ratio smaller for more individualized attention.
- Enables us to offer programs like art, music, and foreign language on a daily basis.
Where does my contribution go?
- 100% of your contribution stays at Great Hearts Irving to support the core priorities of our academic model.
What does Great Hearts ask each family to give?
- We ask each family to consider contributing $1,200 per student to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding.
- Knowing that the financial situation is different for every family, we encourage every family to give as they are able.
- Enrollment status is not dependent upon a family’s decision to contribute financially.
How can I participate?
- Many families choose to spread out their contribution by making monthly gifts through Great Hearts Irving’s fiscal year, July 1 through June 30.
- Other families make a one-time gift.
- Every family’s participation, at whatever level, is vital to supporting the priorities of Great Hearts Irving.
- Donate online.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer′s name below and click “Search.” If they have a matching gift program their name will appear. Click on the company name for details on the program.
Your browser does not support iframes. Visit the content of this iframe at https://www.matchinggifts.com/greatheartsaz_iframe/
Questions? Please contact our Director of Academy Giving at Keo.Strull@greatheartsirving.org.
By including Great Hearts and Great Hearts Irving in your will, estate plan, or financial plans, you can continue to support future generations of Great-Hearted scholars. Please let us know if you already have or plan to make a legacy, bequest, or planned gift to Great Hearts and Great Hearts Irving by contacting the Advancement Office at 602-774-3663. It is recommended that you consult with your Tax Advisor to discuss making a legacy, bequest, or planned gift.