Each year, Curriculum Night offers our teachers an opportunity to give their scholars’ parents a glimpse into the curriculum and instruction they will be experiencing over the course of the year.
Update: Due to the recent rise in cases, this year Curriculum Night will be held over Zoom. Lower School families, please see your child’s classroom newsletter for details on how to join each teacher’s Zoom meeting. Upper School families, Zoom links will be sent. Curriculum Night Zooms will be held at the following times:
- Kindergarten, 2nd, and 4th Grades: Wednesday, September 8th from 4:30 to 5:30pm
- 1st, 3rd, and 5th Grades: Thursday, September 9th from 4:30 to 5:30pm
- 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th Grades: Tuesday, September 14th from 5:45 to 7:00pm
- 7th, 9th, 11th Grades: Wednesday, September 15th from 5:45 to 7:00pm
Upper School Curriculum Night Zoom Links for Wednesday, September 15th
- 5:45pm Introductions with Dr. Dyer & Keo Strull (ID: 980 9685 1835 PW: 976967)
- 6:00pm Curriculum Night by Grade
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Communications Coordinator, Natalie Mayefske, at email@example.com.