Update Your Contact Information
Has your family moved? Have you stopped receiving email communications? Has your phone number changed? It’s important that we have parents’ most up-to-date phone number, email address, and physical address so that we can get in touch with you when we need to. Here’s how you can update your own contact information using our enrollment system SchoolMint:
1. Visit greathearts.schoolmint.net. and sign in with the account you used to submit your child’s application.
2. Click on “Family Profile” near the top.
3. Underneath “Guardians,” click the 🖉 icon for the parent/guardian whose information needs to be updated.
4. On the Parent/Guardian edit screen, update your phone number, email address, and/or physical address as necessary. When you’re done, click “Save” at the bottom.
5. On the next screen, select all the other members of the family whose information needs to be updated as well, then click “Next.”
6. Back on the Family Profile page, verify that every family member’s information is now correct.
While the updates you make will be imported into all our other systems within a few days, if your email or phone number has changed, you will also likely want to email your child’s teacher(s) to let them know.
If you have any questions or concerns about your family’s information, please reach out to our Registrars: Brianna.Arias@greatheartsirving.org for the Lower School and Marianna.Wilcox@greatheartsirving.org for the Upper School. You can also give the front desk a call anytime.