Volunteer at Great Hearts Irving
Great Hearts Irving has recently formed a Dad’s Club to facilitate fellowship, networking, and coordination among the fathers in the GHI community. If you are a father or guardian of a child attending GHI, please join us!
If you are interested in ways to volunteer and want to know more about the Parent Service Organization, please click on the button below or contact pso@greatheartsirving.
We support the school in a wide range of ways. No matter what your talent or schedule, your help will make a difference.
- Whether on a regular basis or one time
- Whether from home or at school
- Days, evenings, or weekends
How can I find out where to help?
- View Lower School volunteer needs here.
- View Upper School volunteer needs here.
- Fill out this form to be added to the interest list.
- Reach out to our Leadership Team with your ideas and availability.
- Keep an eye out for any volunteer requests in newsletters and on our website.
What volunteer opportunities are available?
Faculty Support: Lounge Snacks
Fall Festival Committee
General Volunteer Needs
Handy Dad/Handy Mom